Apple MagSafe 2 Charger 45W
The 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter features a magnetic DC connector so if someone should trip over it, the cord disconnects harmlessly and your MacBook Air stays put safely. It also helps prevent fraying or weakening of the cables over time. In addition, the magnetic DC helps guide the plug into the system for a quick and secure connection.
When the connection is secure, an LED located at the head of the DC connector lights up; an amber light lets you know that your notebook is charging, while a green light tells you that you have a full charge. An AC cord is provided with the adapter for maximum cord length, while the AC wall adapter (also provided) gives you an even easier and more compact way to travel.
Designed to be the perfect traveling companion, the adapter has a clever design which allows the DC cable to be wound neatly around itself for easy cable storage.
This power adapter recharges the lithium polymer battery while the system is off, on, or in sleep mode. It also powers the system if you choose to operate without a battery.
Compatible only with MacBook Air featuring MagSafe 2 power port.
Not sure if this is the right power adapter for your Mac?
See this article for more details about choosing the right one.
Knowing which specific Mac model you have is important. If you are running OS X Lion (10.7) or later go to the “” menu at the top left of your screen, choose “About this Mac” then click the “More Info...” button. Your Mac model and generation will be displayed.
If you are running an earlier version of OS X, you can enter your serial number here to find out which model you have.
What's in the Box?
We value our customers and their experience of the products purchased from Techachi. All of the products are put through a rigorous process to accurately assess and assign the correct condition to each product. It is the first step in providing a great customer experience.
- New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging with 1 Year manufacturer's warranty.
- Used - Like New or Open Box: A pre-owned product that was inspected and tested to work and look like new with 90 Days warranty.
- Used - Very Good: A well-cared-for item that has seen limited use and remains in good working condition with 90 Days warranty.
- Used - Good: The item shows wear from consistent use, but it remains in good condition and functions properly with 90 Days warranty.
- Techachi Certified - Renewed: A pre-owned product that was inspected and tested to work and look like new by Techachi with 180 Days warranty